me and my amigo!

me and my amigo!
Katie and Emily

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Beautiful Day in Rogers!!

Hola Amigos!!
My day was awesome!! If only you guys were here to complete it! Rogers was actually bearable weather today!! Kennedy my really good friend rode bikes with me!! We walked her dog and just actually had fun! So "Michael Krupka" NEW guy you can stalk!! He doesn't go to KMS (Kirksey Middle School) But goes to Elmwood~ He is really sweet and asked for my number last night! He is my old crushes's cousin! He is really fun and nice! So i will keep you updated! So KT how was Min drama today? And sophie any guys???? :) <3 WEll I miss you guys and can't wait for the dance! I am getting out of school early!! 12:00 and i will be there early!! It is gonna rock! LOVE you guys!! BTW Connor if your reading this your annoying and creepy~ bus as us journal girls do we <3 you!
xoxox~Em

1 comment: