me and my amigo!

me and my amigo!
Katie and Emily

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THE PLAN~ By Connor Michael Steely

Plan number one
phase 1: Before recess one day when i stay in I will say I left my book that im reading on logans desk. I will go into the room and take the journal and read it and write it down on a couple of note cards and stick them in my journal thing with all the other stuff in it.
Phase 2: If anyone comes in while i am writing I will say that I accidentily knocked some books off Emily's Desk while i was
coming cack to the classroom if they dont believe me i say that my book was under sydneys desk so i had to get it and while i was, i knocked some books off Emily's desk
Phase 3: When I get back to the classroom I will read until the end of recess and when Hunter gets back I will give him a copy of everything so he can make more coppies and put them in the journal thing.
Phase 4: Once we have enough coppies for us to keep one of each at home , we can show everyone... then the girls!... This will take a couple of weeks to plan and figure out when to exacute the plan ,2/25-10 ( this is the day i took it) This plan will be exacuted Wedensday, March 17th, We will need a couple weeks to figure out if this plan will work , and where the journal is at recess. You can not tell anyone about this plan and if the girls find out , it could be bad, real bad( hehehe (: ) Hunter your part will be to tell Mrs witte that you just want to finish your homework so you will go outside when i leave with the cards in my hand it will be around 12:15-20. That should give you enough time to funish your homework and for me to take good notes.
The End!

2 comments: